Window Installers & Fabricators
Thermobar can be substituted within current Window Energy Ratings
Thermobar warm edge spacer has one of the best thermal conductivity values currently available. It is designed and manufactured in the UK by the largest specialist insulated glass component manufacturer and distributor operating within the window industry for over 30 years - Thermoseal Group.
Benefits of specifying Thermobar warm edge spacer:
1) Cost effective way to improve energy performance of windows and buildings
2) Meet tightening building regulations
3) Reduced heat loss of up to 94% at the edge of the window
4) Reduce condensation by up to 70% to dramatically reduce the chances of potentially harmful mould growth, and help meet public sector housing standards
5) Good aesthetics – Thermobar is available in a selection of colours with a subtle matt finish, providing improved aesthetics compared to raw aluminium spacers.
6) Double and triple glazing – Thermobar is available in a wide range of sizes that can easily be incorporated into triple glazed units as well as double glazing
7) Thermobar is Passive House certified with phA 'Advanced Component' rating (phA+ with Hot Melt secondary sealant). Click here for more information.