top of page

A superior technology designed to minimise energy loss through your windows

Building Regulations and Window Energy Ratings

The process for applying for a Window Energy Rating

3) Registering your WER

The certifying body such as the BFRC or CERTASS will register your rating and issue a WER label. An official list will be publicly available. You require a minimum of a ‘B’ rating as of June 2022. 

Please compare the licencing rules from each certifying body and choose the WER licence most suited to your requirements.

Building Regulations and WERs Page 17

of 18

Thermobar icon
Thermobar logo
bottom of page