top of page
Choose your language
A superior technology designed to minimise energy loss through your windows
Building Regulations and Window Energy Ratings
1) Check for existing WERs on file
A window installer or sealed unit manufacturer can commission a simulation for a WER using their chosen window frame specification with details of components from their chosen IG supplier. Alternatively, a fabricator can commission a WER which can be registered for use by installers. Therefore, before commissioning a WER, window installers or sealed unit manufacturers should consider this and contact their chosen fabricator to see what WERs they have on file that may be of use.
1. Check for existing WERs on file
2. Get your IG components list
3. Are components exchangeable?
4. Get your thermal conductivity values
5. Consider Aluminium and Warm Edge
6. WER Simulation Requirements
7. Give simulations room for scope
Building Regulations and WERs Page 7
bottom of page