top of page
Choose your language
A superior technology designed to minimise energy loss through your windows
Building Regulations and Window Energy Ratings
4) Get your thermal conductivity values
IG manufacturers should have to hand the thermal conductivity values of the components that they use in the manufacture of their IG units.
Thermoseal Group can supply customers with thermal conductivity values for all spacer bar and sealant that the Group supplies. These thermal conductivity values can be compared to the values of the components used in registered WER simulations. These values will also be readily available to approved WER simulators.
1. Check for existing WERs on file
2. Get your IG components list
3. Are components exchangeable?
4. Get your thermal conductivity values
5. Consider Aluminium and Warm Edge
6. WER Simulation Requirements
7. Give simulations room for scope
Building Regulations and WERs Page 10
bottom of page